While editing the Bitcoin Newb Guide, I realized I can't find a single page that covers all major clients in a Newb-friendly manner.
- bitcoin.org doesn't seem to mention web wallets such as My Wallet
- The wiki page is not IMO newb-friendly ... one big table, no clear way for a newb to decide which wallets he should try out. Yes, the features are listed in the table, but a newb won't understand them.
What is the best objective resource to help newbs choose their first wallet/s?
- Objective source (as much as possible)
- Updated Frequently, preferably user editable / reflects user votes
- Includes major desktop clients
- Includes major web wallets / mobile wallets
- Noob Friendly - just dumping all clients in a big table will scare off noobs. I want a page that, while giving out sufficient information, is well structured and will not scare noobs. The Wiki Page is a good counter example.