I'm trying to install the latest version of Phoenix2 on Mac OSX Mountain Lion (on a Macbook Pro Retna) and unable to get it to work
- The BitMinter client says OpenCL works on my CPU and GPU (It's Java based)
What I've tried:
- The BitMinter client on older macs says OpenCL fails for the video card (which is expected)
- This OpenCL Test Script fails
- python -c "import numpy; print numpy.version.version" returns 1.6.1
- Installing PyOpenCL by running
- Running the command:
sudo easy_install --upgrade twisted
- Checking dependencies: python setup.py --requires
- Installing Phoenix by running
sudo make installand `sudo python ./setup.py install'
- Running Phoenix by typing
python phoenix.py example.py
Can anyone walk me through the process of installing Phoenix2 (or other client) on OSX?
I suspect I need to uninstall OpenCL, twisted, etc, and replace it with a download from http://www.macports.org/, among other tasks