I've just started reading about bitcoin, and I had this question, what if :
- I created two bitcoin addresses.
- added for example 1 btc to one of them.
- then I start sending that 1 btc back and forth between the two addresses till I complete one block but somehow I don't broadcast those transactions.
- I calculate the magic number.
- broadcast the block and I claim the mining fee without any competition.
I know there is something preventing this from being possible I just don't know what it is ? thank you for time.