I see a few different levels here and I want to clarify
There's various levels where your password could be potentially exposed... at least from my mind
- Storage (paper wallet, metal wallet, cold storage wallet)
- Device (Phone, Computer etc.) i.e. Apple, Microsoft, Google (device makers)
- Interface (Mobile App, Desktop App) (how do we know which are safe?)
- Internet provider? (if it's https secure do we need to worry here?)
- Miner? (is it at all possible for miners to manipulate your transaction?)
On what levels are we the most vulnerable?