Let's suppose, someone stores all their bitcoins in an Android or iOS wallet.
- he/she never stores a seed on the phone
- he/she uses different addresses for change
- wallet and gadget are password protected
- the smartphone is always kept only by the owner
- there's no connection to iCloud, DropBox, etc
- potentially dangerous apps are not installed on the phone
If you follow all of the above rules, then why is it generally accepted that storing cryptocurrency in a mobile wallet is considered unsafe?