I recently set up a Bitcoin Core Node on a Raspberry Pi. It is fully caught up to the chain tip and has 10 outbound connections. I am using bitcoind to configure the node and have not been able to get inbound connections. Here are the steps I've taken:
- Firewalls are turned off.
- I've set up port forwarding on my router to port 8333.
- I've added listen=1 and discover=1 in bitcoin.conf
- I created a static ip address on my router.
- I rebooted the router and bitcoind.
- Checked my ISP for blocked ports and 8333 is not blocked.
When I check bitnodes.io, I get a message that port 8333 is unreachable. Any help would be greatly appreciated.