I'd like to buy bitcoins via SEPA deposit automatically with a recurring schedule. To specify this with an example, I would like to purchase bitcoins for 100 EUR each month, at the current market rate, without manual intervention. For this, I can set up a recurring payment at my bank to a SEPA bank account. The manual way to do this at Bitstamp would be:
- Start SEPA deposit at Bitstamp for 100 EUR.
- Make a bank transfer to the given account with the given message.
- Wait for funds to appear at Bitstamp.
- Use instant order to purchase bitcoin for 100 EUR (converted to dollars).
- Wait for the transaction to complete (may take days if market fluctuates).
- Withdraw bitcoin from Bitstamp to a given address.
I am not bound to a single exchange, any one of them will do as long as they roughly follow the current market. I am not afraid to run a server, or to create my own program using an API to do this. However, I am not willing to use screen scraping, because I would wish for this to run with minimal intervention and such an approach would seem too error prone. I am also obviously not able to affect my bank, so the best I can do is to have a recurring payment with a fixed message/reference number each month.
Is there an exchange or combination of services that will let achieve the above automatically?