Hello can anyone answer me whats the current btc-e withdrawal fee? The only source of information i can find is this which says it's set to 0.01 btc. Is it still valid?
closed as off-topic by Nate Eldredge, UTF-8, Jestin, Noah, Murch♦ Oct 27 '16 at 17:43
This question appears to be off-topic. The users who voted to close gave these specific reasons:
- "Questions on current market values, energy costs or service provider availability are off-topic as the answers are changing too frequently to be useful to others." – Nate Eldredge, Noah, Murch
- "Questions seeking help for restoring user accounts or other matters concerning your customer relationship with a company should be directed at the respective customer service. Please understand that we have no insights into such matters and therefore consider them as off-topic." – UTF-8, Jestin
You can see current fees only after registration on the btc-e.
Follow to "Finances", click "Withdraw" in the Bitcoin line.
Or login and follow the link: https://btc-e.com/profile#funds/withdraw_coin/1
- Min amount for withdrawal - 0.002 BTC.
- Be patient, transfer of funds will be before the first confirmation.
- Fee for withdrawal is 0.001 BTC.
- Daily limit on withdrawal - 100 BTC.
Ways and fees to withdraw and to deposit are often subject to change on btc-e, thought for a long while (longer than 2 years) the Bitcoin withdraw fee is stay the same: 0.001 BTC.
When btc-e change rates, add new withdraw or deposit method - they usually tweet about it. https://twitter.com/btcecom Sometimes they also can add a piece of "news" when a fee is changed: https://btc-e.com/news
There are multiple ways to withdraw from BTC-E however since you asked specifically in terms of BTC the current withdraw fee (Dec 13, 2013) is stated on the website:
* Fee for withdrawal is 0.001 BTC.