When you look at blockchain you will see that your transaction contains 0.0001 BTC which is not zero fee, so it is very likely that your transaction will be confirmed.
You have various options if the transaction doesn't get confirmation:
Reset your blockchain and wait until it's up to date again (keep your device on power and connected to internet). After the rescan, stuck transactions should be gone and your BTC free to spend again.
Relay stuck transactions to a miner that accepts non-standard fees. You can use the
trusted peer option for this, just remember to clear that option after your problem is resolved. Also see https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Free_transaction_relay_policy.
Note: There is certain time after blockchain.info clears the transaction if it isn't taken by any miner +- 72 hours. I would recommend you wait this time.
- Download electrum or any bitcoin client
- Dump your private keys from blockchain.inf and import them. Use Pywallet to delete that transaction from your wallet.
- Create whole new bitcoin wallet at blockchain.info and sent entire transacion again. (Wallet mustn't be created under same account).
- send your transaction again.
Conditions for confirmation of zero transactions:
- Transaction is smaller than 10 thousand bytes.
- All outputs are 0.01 BTC or larger.
- Its priority is large enough (see the Technical Info section below)
Source of my post: