In creating a new SHA-256 based coin, I have a few basic questions that I hope someone can offer some help with (I do not have development background):
- Is bitcoin-0.6.3-linux.tar the latest and newest source available? Is this updated on a regular basis?
- Can the following modifications be done to the code (a simple yes/no answer would be great):
- All coins are pre-mined.
- All mining is done by only one central point, not the general public.
- To accomplish above, keep network difficulty at zero or less than one, and never changes.
- To accomplish above, limit number of confirmations required for transactions to one or two only?
- Automatic deposit of a changeable amount of coins (after a changeable mandatory waiting period) in every new wallet activated.
Can these changes be implemented, and if so, how?