I'm familiar with the Coinbase and Blockchain.info approaches to this, but both these require registration/login (correct me if I'm wrong). I heard about something called Coinapult, but on visiting their website I don't see much about sending coins, and it says "not available in your country", and I'm in the U.S. I'm pretty sure I saw something for Dogecoin that does this, but not bitcoin.
Wouldn't there be some demand for a simple service that:
- Lets you visit it on desktop/mobile web
- Has no login or account needed to send or receive coins
- Lets you specify a timeout and return to address if the recipient doesn't retrieve the coins in time
- Generates and displays a recipient bitcoin address, QR, hyperlink for you to copy/paste, scan or click so that your bitcoin wallet gets the address or payment request.
- Saves the private keys for the generated addresses in their own system, but with the idea that recipients of coins will be prompted to transfer funds to their own wallet.
- Sends an email to the recipient with a hyperlink to gain access to a web form that lets them transfer the coins to any bitcoin address they choose.
- Does not charge fees (maybe ad supported or maybe offers opportunity to download a wallet application) or maybe charges a very minimal transaction fee.
Anyway, does this exist for Bitcoin yet? Or what features above are missing or should get changed?