I've created a regtest network consisting of 2 nodes - node0 & node1.
I'd like to have a fork on the common blockchain and seemingly achieved it by doing so:
- nodes start
- node0 adds node1 via
- node0 generates 1 block with hash 4dac...
- node1 generates 1 block with hash 5d8b...
- node0 invalidates node0's block with hash 5d8b... via
- node1 stops
- node0 generates 1 block with hash 64f2...
- node1 restarts
- node1 generates 1 block with hash 5sfg...
getchaintipsreturns an array with invalidated block's hash 5d8b... with status
Now my questions:
a) How can I achieve a "
valid-fork" status in the output of getchaintips for the previously invalidated fork? [SOLVED]