0

I've just setup GUIMiner, I have two graphics cards, and they are both running. However, one is getting ~400 Mhash/s, the other is getting ~10 Mhash/s. The monitoring of the GPU's also shows one running at 95%, the other at ~5%.

Is there an obvious reason for this?

2
  • I rebooted my machine, and now both GPU's are running at ~50%, with GUIMiner reporting speeds of ~200Mhash/s for both workers.
    – Awoken
    Commented Sep 17, 2015 at 13:30
  • We don't use GPU miners today, the amount you can mine with one is many orders of magnitude below the sensible minimum output size of a Bitcoin transaction. They have been irrelevant for 3 years now, and support has been removed from all updated software.
    – Claris
    Commented Sep 17, 2015 at 14:46

0

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service and acknowledge you have read our privacy policy.

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.