just send the money to your new wallet
You can't transfer the wallet, per se, but you can transfer the private keys. Here's how to do it:
- Run armory in offline mode (simply run
- Click on your wallet and click "Backup This Wallet" and enter the password.
- Select "Export Key Lists" and click the button at the bottom
- Check "Private Key (Plain Base58)" from the checklist and nothing else.
- Select "Omit spaces in key data", as these may cause an "Invalid private key encoding" during import
- Take each private key listed in the window and import them into bitcoin by using this command:
bitcoin-cli importprivkey <privkey>
Just out of curiosity, what aren't you happy about with Armory? I ask because I'm an Armory developer.