What advantages does Armory have over Bitcoin-Qt? Just better multisig support? Armory runs
Some obvious reasons:
- Deterministic wallet (only need to store the seed, bitcoind's wallet uses a random number per address).
- Multisig support with lockboxes.
- Paper backups with SecurePrint.
- Fragmented backups (you need m of n pieces to get back your wallet)
- Offline signing for additional security
There's also a lot more features that are on the way that we'll be announcing (Disclosure: I work for Armory)