so i'm learning about bitcoin, and i've purchased overpriced bitcoin for 1USD. the flow was as follow:
- i've created an account in https://localbitcoins.com and contacted a seller.
- the seller sent me 0.0007 BTC to that account, the site switches addresses as i understand to keep it secured - this is the address that i have there 1DZPyyLMcu1jKaEJ5fskeEpsMbjY49L9JL
- i've created a paper wallet and transferred the funds there: https://blockchain.info/address/12Egs85EKjDpDLLRigbszSR9TnyGRKqhnD
my questions are:
- i do see the 0.0007 transaction, but why is the previous transaction it's linked to is ~69BTC? shouldnt it be linked to a signle 0.0007 transaction from the old wallet?
- why can't i see any transaction at https://blockchain.info/address/1DZPyyLMcu1jKaEJ5fskeEpsMbjY49L9JL ? as i think i've transferred the localbitcoins from there.
so, i'm quite confused, how do i read the history, starting from the last transaction (12Eg...)?