I always here people talk about miners being able to "vote" on certain things using the block chain. So here are my questions:
1) who gets to ask the questions?
2) what type of questions are being asked?
3) do they "vote" by selectively solving one block?
4) how is it even possible for even the biggest miners to selectively solve a block when the hash rate is so high?
5) does question #4 propose a vulnerability in the network?
Thanks. I never really understood this aspect of mining regarding big time mining farms