I'm trying to find an open-source Bitcoin blockchain explorer that will work in regtest mode, so I can more easily inspect the blockchain, see what transactions are getting processed and included, etc.
I found the following ones, but all of them seem to have issues:
- blockcypher is "not easily compatible with running your own version locally, and this is no longer recommended (except for expert users)."
- bitcoinchain is not open-source AFAICT.
- Bitcore's insight-ui , ,  does not work with
- toshi does not work with
bitcoindAFAICT. Not sure how to set it up in regtest mode to connect to another
- bitcoin-abe does not seem to support regtest mode, though it could be as easy as adding a new
- blockchain.info: can't really tell if the My-Wallet-V3-* repos ,  are for the block explorer website or for the wallet-management side of the website.
So, any suggestions for an easy-to-setup blockchain explorer that works with a local
bitcoind node ?