I currently use CoinDesk to remain abreast on events and conferences. Any other websites I should utilize?
It depends on what exactly you are looking for. If you want to publish academic research, the most well known conferences are:
- Conference on Computer and Communications Security (CCS)
- USENIX Security (USENIX Security)
- IEEE Symposium on Security and Privacy (S&P)
- Financial Cryptography and Data Security (FC)
- Conference on the Theory and Applications of Cryptographic Techniques (EUROCRYPT)
- Network and Distributed System Security Symposium (NDSS)
Note that if you are not academically interested, those might not be for you.