I am trying to make a raw transaction which requires a private key but i can't seem to find a way to get it from blockchain.info.
The exact steps can be found quite easily via Google. This GitHub page was the first result when I searched for it. Quote:
- Login to your wallet on Blockchain.info
- Goto the 'Settings' Menu on the left
- Goto the 'Addresses' Submenu under 'Settings' Menu
- On the right side find the section named 'Imported Addresses'
- Click on 'Manage Addresses'
- On the new screen find the address you want to export the private key from
- Click on the 'More Options' on far right side of that address
- Select 'Private Key' and then 'Continue'
Here's a simple tutorial on how to export the private keys on your blockchain account https://bl4nkcode.info/bitcoin/how_to_export_blockchain_wallet_private_key since blockchain wallet follow the format of BIP39
Please follow the below steps:
- Go to settings, then click addresses as shown below:
- Click on more options aside your address whose private key you require as shown below:
- In 'More Options' you will find "Private Key", please click it:
- They will show you a warning as below, please click continue:
- You can see your private key for the corresponding wallet address:
Hope this helps you!
protected by Community♦ Dec 30 '17 at 17:35
Thank you for your interest in this question.
Because it has attracted low-quality or spam answers that had to be removed, posting an answer now requires 10 reputation on this site (the association bonus does not count).
Would you like to answer one of these unanswered questions instead?