I am trying to make a raw transaction which requires a private key but i can't seem to find a way to get it from blockchain.info.
The exact steps can be found quite easily via Google. This GitHub page was the first result when I searched for it. Quote:
- Login to your wallet on Blockchain.info
- Goto the 'Settings' Menu on the left
- Goto the 'Addresses' Submenu under 'Settings' Menu
- On the right side find the section named 'Imported Addresses'
- Click on 'Manage Addresses'
- On the new screen find the address you want to export the private key from
- Click on the 'More Options' on far right side of that address
- Select 'Private Key' and then 'Continue'
Here's a simple tutorial on how to export the private keys on your blockchain account https://bl4nkcode.info/bitcoin/how_to_export_blockchain_wallet_private_key since blockchain wallet follow the format of BIP39
Please follow the below steps:
- Go to settings, then click addresses as shown below:
- Click on more options aside your address whose private key you require as shown below:
- In 'More Options' you will find "Private Key", please click it:
- They will show you a warning as below, please click continue:
- You can see your private key for the corresponding wallet address:
Hope this helps you!