I'm new on coinbase.com, and it looks like (surprisingly), when I order a 0.1 bitcoin transfer to somebody's address, then if I look at the transaction on blockchain.info
- Network fees of 0.224 E-3 BTC are paid
- Source address pays 0.1 + fees + change
- Another coinbase related address gets the change
- recipient gets 0.1
- The recipient gets the full 0.1 BTC (they confirmed)
- My account goes down of only 0.1 BTC
Who pays the network fees? Coinbase on their own money (sounds very surprising)?