Bitcoin newbie here: I'm trying to understand the concept of the blockchain but what I don't get is what's going on behind the scenes?
So let's say that there are only 10 miners in the universe and Alice sends 15 BTC to Bob, what happens now?
I understand that a verification needs to happen (to ensure that Alice has 15 BTC to transfer)
- Assume miner_1 gets this 'request' and verifies the request as valid. Does he build a block?
- How a block is created? Is it created for every request?
- How all nodes on the network are being updated that there s a request/new block?
- When SHA256(SHA256(transaction?) occurs? On verification or when adding a block? Is there a good example that shows how this works?
- How the miner who managed to find the hash get's a reward?