i have one big problem in bitcoin core internal transfer. to understand my question, please read my problem clearly.
1) Let me explain you by providing example.
- My one of the core account let's say "xyz" has 0.05 bitcoin balance. This is real balance.
- Now i am creating another two core account. "freebalance" & "dummy"
- now i am going to run this command move "freebalance" "dummy" 10000 it will transfer 10000 btc to my new dummy account and freebalance account will have -10000
- i know that my "dummy" account has dummy balance that is 10000 BTC. i can not spend it on blockchain transactions. No issue for now.
- Now my xyz has 0.05 real bitcoin balance as i said earlier. and next i am transferring 5 BTC to my "xyz" account from "dummy" using internal transfer move command of bitcoin core.
- It will make my "xyz" account balance (0.05 real balance + 5 BTC dummy balance = 5.05 mixed balance)
Now the situation changes from here - whenever my internal transfer goes for "xyz" account to another account it will work good. but assume that i want to transfer 1 BTC from that 5.05 BTC balance to any other blockchain address. I mean i want to convert that "dummy" account generate balance to real one. So we can send that transaction to our users directly.
2) Another method or idea i have:
- I have used json rpc api of bitcoin core.
- let's assume i have "abc" account with 0.10 balance. So is there any possibility in move api or sending api to stop balance part. like whenever i try to transfer amount 0.50 from "abc" to "xyz" account it should work. like this way-
- first of all when sending api calls in, we will send 0.50 btc to xyz, but before that process we want to stop balance part of bitcoin core that is checking & deducting 0.50 from "abc" account. This way i want to keep my 0.10 balance in "abc" as it is. and also want to deposit "xyz" account with 0.50 btc.
In short words, i want to stop bitcoin core to run deduct task from my core wallet account but run task of deposit or transfer easily without any error. So i can send profit to my customers easily.
Anyone please help me to solve out 1) or 2) problem. at-least one. i'm hoping to get good helps from the community on this issue.