1) I have a Bitcoin-wallet called "Copay" on my IOS-device 2) I have joined the cloud mining-service "Genesis mining". For trying out the service I started with 50 $ from my credit card. 3) here is a list of payments I received from them and the fees which yielded always the "Amount too low" message
- 11th July 2017 3,243 bits fee 0,00044277 BTC
- 31st July 2017 1,750 bits fee 0.02086374 BTC
- 14th August 2017 1,615 bits fee 0.00224983 BTC
There is another transaction where I went to a bitcoin shop and bought 10 Euro in Bitcoin which gets the "Amount too low" message.
As a newbie I have some questions
1) Is there a possibility to recover any of these funds without paying fees which are high (e.g. the fee from 31st July amounts to around 100 $) ? 2) Would switching to another wallet remedy the situation 3) Is this a general problem of the Bitcoin network that the fees are rising and thus it is not suitable for transactions below 20 $ ? 4) Would there be a possibility to stop "Genesis Mining" from sending me micro transactions but instead accumulating the funds until a reasonable sum is reached ?
Sorry for having so many questions, I would be grateful for any input