This question already has an answer here:
- How much Bitcoin will I mine right now with hardware X? 9 answers
- What should I consider when deciding to whether or not to mine? 1 answer
- In the ASIC-age, is it worth starting mining Bitcoin at home? 2 answers
- Lottery Mining? 3 answers
- What are the odds of discovering a block as a solo miner? 4 answers
Is solo mining still doable today?
What is needed to tackle a whole block under a month alone, 100x Antminer S9, 100THash/s?
Another question, does location play a role in this? Would it matter if the "farm" is in Southern Africa away from most Bitcoin users in EU, US, Asia, would another miner that is closer to the "requester" always get the block first? Please advise!