I need to know how miners try to find the next block hash... First, they choose list of transactions to be included in the block, calculate [Merkle Root], set current Timestamp, then start Nonce=1 and calculate the hash.
My questions are:
- are they get a new Timestamp for each time they increase the Nonce value?
- The list of transactions they chose don't change for each Nonce value?
- How they calculate the tx id for the reward transaction?
- Do the include the tx of the reward transaction in the top of the chosen list of transaction?
- Where from they get the current Timestamp.