How to find the private key of blockchain wallet of this address 1DkyBEKt5S2GDtv7aQw6rQepAvnsRyHoYM
closed as unclear what you're asking by Highly Irregular, MeshCollider♦, MCCCS, remedcu, Andrew Chow♦ Oct 29 '17 at 21:58
Please clarify your specific problem or add additional details to highlight exactly what you need. As it's currently written, it’s hard to tell exactly what you're asking. See the How to Ask page for help clarifying this question. If this question can be reworded to fit the rules in the help center, please edit the question.
I am hoping you are talking about blockchain.info
If yes, then I am again hoping that the above address you have posted is a wallet address in your blockchain.info
If again, the answer is yes, please follow the below steps:
- Go to settings, then click addresses as shown below:
- Click on more options aside your address whose private key you require as shown below:
- In 'More Options' you will find "Private Key", please click it:
- They will show you a warning as below, please click continue:
- You can see your private key for the corresponding wallet address:
Hope this helps you!