Two weeks have past, still nothing, can anybody advise? tried the zap wallet thing, and its just removed the transactions, so theres nothing in my wallet on my mac. the only thing i have to go on is the bitcoin link:


  • The fee on that transaction is absurdly low for current network conditions. It would need to be about ten times higher. – David Schwartz Dec 20 '17 at 18:33
  • Are you sender or recipient of that transaction? – Murch Dec 20 '17 at 18:46
  • im the sender to bitstamp.net where i want to withdraw – Tim Bradley Dec 20 '17 at 21:08
  • i realise the fee is too low, i didnt understand the whole fee thing until after - willing to pay to get this through – Tim Bradley Dec 20 '17 at 21:09
  • hi David, what are my options, how can i get this through? i will pay to get this push through – Tim Bradley Dec 20 '17 at 21:15

Since you already tried "-zapwallettxes", your client is now no longer broadcasting this transaction.
You have four choices(I listed them after difficulty):

1. Wait until it gets dropped from mempool or picked up by a miner.

2. Ask miners for help.
Since you are in urgent need: bitcointalk.org have plenty of members providing free transaction accelerator services. You can also go for the paid services, but be aware don't fall for the scammy ones.

3. Attempting a Replace-By-Fee (RBF) double spend transaction.

4. Attempt a Child-Pays-For-Parent transaction if you are also the recipient of this transaction.

  • thank you - i will try and pay someone to help - if you know of a genuine service, any help or suggestions would be very much welcomed - thanks :) – Tim Bradley Dec 21 '17 at 8:41

I’ve done three transction of btc to my exchange wallet and it been 12 days and still no confirmation My address are https://blockchain.info/address/3C6FMy8BFeCbVRd7457eBTFoYGQirna1Y3



Please help me im really desperate. I cant afford to loose that much amount

  • this is not an answer on the questions. – ndsvw Dec 20 '17 at 21:16

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.