first time user here so politely point out any thing I have done wrong.
I am looking for three things, but first let me explain the situation and use case:
- I am using bitcond full node on a headless FreeBSD OS server. There is no GUI of any kind.
- I am able to use CLI RPC (from an SSH session) to send commands to bitcoind. It works but I'm not a fan of it. I'm able to view account and wallet detail.
I would like to have working, using very secure technology/products:
- A very secure 'remote wallet' GUI client that can 'connect' to bitcoind over the IP network. Use case will be 99.999% local LAN only, but if I want to allow it via WAN/Internet I can. I realize the risks involved doing that over the Internet, but that is what I am looking for.
- A bitcoind full node GUI manager. Please do the not confuse this with the first. This application allows me to use a GUI to securely manage the node itself, via IP. I'm guessing this would also be via RPC.
- A wallet manager application like Armory, but one that allows me to configure it to securely peer only with my full node. Thus when I make transactions, the transactions are securely between my local PC wallet and my node.
See what I mean? I've done lots of looking, but no luck yet. Much thanks all.