I find this weird..
- I have the nano ledger S
- I open the Bitcoin app on the Nano Ledger S (so not the "Bitcoin Cash" app)
- I open the Ledger wallet Bitcoin program on my computer
- the propram asks me what bitcoin chain I want to use, I choose "Bitcoin Cash"
- the program asks me to select my wallet (Main / Split), I choose "Split"
- I now see my BCH balance
- I click on Send
- a popup appears which let's me select an adress and an amount of BCH to send
- when I click Send, on the display of my Nano Ledger S I see "Amount 0.025 BTC"
Is this a bug in the nano ledger s? Is my useage of Bitcoin cash without the "bitcoin cash" app wrong?
What am I sending.. BTC or BCH ???