I have been trying to send some bitcoin from my blockchain.info account but was asked to provide my private key how can I find my private key on blockchain wallet?
There is no way to export your private keys directly unless its an imported address that you imported to your wallet.
To get the private keys for your main wallet addresses:
- login to blockchain.info.
- Click Settings > Security > Backup Recovery Phrase > write down your phrase with exact order to import it later using Electrum wallet.
- Download Electrum bitcoin wallet and setup on your computer.
- Start Electrum then choose file > new/restore > click next > choose the option "Standard Wallet" > then choose I already have a seed.
- Enter the seed phrase you saved from Blockchain.info then click next you can choose a password to protect your wallet.
- Now you control your wallet click addresses tab then choose the address you want right click and choose private key option.
Dont give your private keys to anyone not to lose your coins
protected by Community♦ Oct 26 '18 at 13:22
Thank you for your interest in this question.
Because it has attracted low-quality or spam answers that had to be removed, posting an answer now requires 10 reputation on this site (the association bonus does not count).
Would you like to answer one of these unanswered questions instead?