As I understood about Proof Of Work:
- A node verifies transactions in all block.
- Then that node also solves a hard problem.
- After solving successfully, that node will sends new block to whole blockchain to announce it has been solved successfully.
- Another node will recheck and accept this block.
So I map this concept to Proof Of Stake. ( I don't know if my mapping is true or wrong)
- A node will be selected by community by its stake.
- A node will verify transactions in one block.
- After verify successfully, that node will announce to whole network it has verified successfully.
- Other nodes in network will recheck and accept this block.
My question is:
- Do above flow correct ? If correct, what happen if selected node is a malicious node try to double spending ? Do they allow to verify in future or this block simply be rejected and other node will verify this.
- How can all nodes in network can try to vote same node ? I means because network is big so there will be a big different data between node. How can all nodes have same strategy so can choose same node for verify.