Let's consider following situation:
- Vendor owns address X.
- Adversary sends transaction T1 to X with hash Y and receives product from vendor.
- Adversary sends transaction T2 to address which he owns with the same hash Y to other nodes.
- Vendor receives transaction T2 with same hash as T1, so from his point of view this is the same transaction. He ignores it.
- Other nodes receives transaction T1 after T2 so they ignores T1.
- Transaction T2 was sent to majority, so probability that T2 will be included in next block is higher than probability of inlcuding T1.
- According to probabilty, the transaction T2 was included in next block.
Is this scenario of double-spend correct?