Various block explorers exist, which offer REST APIs. So far been using blockchain.info and btc.com
Here is what we have:
- List of bitcoin addresses
Here is what can easily be got with that info:
- Historic list of transactions (hashes, or IDs) for the given addresses
- I can also discover which input or output was OUR address, and therefore:
- value, and whether the transaction was being sent or received
Now, here's what we need to obtain:
- the OTHER (to/from) address!
How can you use a transaction ID to obtain BOTH the sender's and receiver's wallet address - with some kind of REST API preferably?
(...knowing that sometimes transaction IDs are associated with multiple inputs and multiple outputs)