I am implementing a payment module for bitcoins.
I have the following case. I need customers to be able to pay in bitcoins. But for some reasons I cannot use existing solutions like Bitpay.
Therefore I have thought and ended up with the following solution.
- We have a private key wallet of HD type, so we can generate child addresses from our master key.
- When a user tries to pay in Bitcoins we are generating a new address and display it to the user.
- We associate an address with an order id
- A daemon running in background is checking pending orders requesting information from Blockchain for a concrete address and checking whether this address received amount equal to an order total sum.
- In case there are more than X confirmations we are setting a status of an order to PAID
I wonder whether this is acceptable solutions or maybe there are some better ways to implement custom bitcoin payments ?
I would be great for any suggestions and help.