I have been scammed by a so-called "trading account manager", he kept stalling until he told me my account had a problem and needed to be "rectified". Then, he told me I had to pay $300 for that, so I'm seek help to regain my funds.

  • A confirmed transaction cannot be undone. Jun 29, 2018 at 8:24
  • 2
    Your funds are gone forever, report it to your local police and move on. Jun 29, 2018 at 9:35

1 Answer 1


No, a confirmed transaction can not be reversed.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.