The blockchain consensus seems to be very related to the Game Theory, when each participant tries to achieve their "favorites", where defining "what favorites means" is not very easy, since a participant may ex. intends to gain more coins, while another one tries to destroy the system and decrease its reputation as a "competitor crypto-currency" etc.
- Cooperative / Non-cooperative,
- Symmetric / Asymmetric,
- Zero-sum / Non-zero-sum,
- Simultaneous / Sequential,
- Perfect information and imperfect information,
- Combinatorial games,
- Infinitely long games,
- Discrete and continuous games,
- Differential games,
- Evolutionary game theory, Stochastic outcomes, Metagames, Pooling games, Mean field game theory ...
Regarding to above explanations, what types of these Game Theory are more involved in the blockchain consensus?