Does anyone know the best way to change bitcoins into pounds (GBP), then do a bank transfer or paypal transfer? I've found some, but they take a week.
The factors that matter for any cash-out decision are:
- Where are you located (country)? (you mention UK)
- How much are you looking to trade?
- What type of cash are you looking to receive? (you mention bank transfer or PayPal)
- How soon do you need access to the proceeds?
- Is privacy important?
Specifically for cash-out to PayPal, options include:
- http://www.FastCash4Bitcoins.com (among the lowest fees, funds not always available though)
- http://www.VirWoX.com (BTC --> SLL, SLL --> USD)
BitBargain is probably your best method:
Or, of course, you have many local cash out methods:
And there are local traders who will buy your coins:
You might be able to find someone willing to trade over-the-counter (OTC) but you only want to do this with a trusted counterparty. The #bitcoin-otc marketplace's Web of Trust (WoT) will help as it has a trust history.
- http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=#bitcoin-otc-uk <-- Specific to UK
Here are more cash-out options:
Bitstamp allows international withdrawals as long as you have a bic and swift code. YOU CAN Withdraw a minimum of $10 usd
protected by Community♦ Apr 17 '15 at 8:10
Thank you for your interest in this question.
Because it has attracted low-quality or spam answers that had to be removed, posting an answer now requires 10 reputation on this site (the association bonus does not count).
Would you like to answer one of these unanswered questions instead?