Beam is a implementation of the mimblewimble paper. The mainnet launch is happening tomorrow (jan-3). What is the total supply and mining block rewards for Beam?
From the website:
Beam has a capped total supply, standing at 262,800,000 total coins. Our emission schedule is as follows:
- First year’s block reward is 80 coins per block
- Years 2,3,4 and 5 - 40 coins per block
- In years 6-9 the block reward is 25 coins.
- Afterwards, halving every four years until year 133, when emission stops
In the first five years of Beam existence, additional coins will be emitted to the Treasury:
- First year: 20 coins per block
- Years 2,3,4 and 5 - 10 coins per block