iPhone users best crypto wallet in bitcoin currency trading and transfer for easy access to use and keep safe deposit and profits as a new and first time trading experience to the trading crypto currency and forex markets and stock exchange
- Choose a wallet program/app from a reputable list such as https://bitcoin.org/en/choose-your-wallet
- Install that wallet program/app on a secure clean PC or phone (as appropriate)
- Get the wallet to give you a receive address (nowadays wallets issue a different address each time)
- Get your brokerage to transfer money to that address
- Get them to tell you the transaction-ID and check that in a bitcoin explorer
I was told to buy as much bitcoin as I can
That's a bit of a red flag.
I wanna understand how I can buy bitcoin currency with bitcoin currency
That doesn't make sense. Its like buying dollars with dollars. No one does that. Unless some of those dollars are fake dollars or hot dollars. See Fungibility
You can transfer money from one wallet to another. In your case that might be transferring money from your broker's wallet to your wallet.
It can be confusing because some exchanges/brokers etc label an account a "wallet" when it isn't (a wallet holds a private key that only you know, this isn't the way most exchange/broker accounts work, they hold the keys not you)
first time trading experience to the trading crypto currency and forex markets and stock exchange
Just remember you are jumping into a pool of very hungry, very experienced, well equipped sharks. Don't "invest" any money you would not be happy to lose.