I am installing Bitcoin-Qt and have been reading about Bitcoin basics, but I found very little information on the client. I have a few questions about the Bitcoin-Qt program (v0.8.1-beta under Windows 7),
- Where is the complete Bitcoin-Qt documentation? I can not find it.
- How do I change the file locations for the block-chain storage?
- Block chain is ~6 GB
- The default appears to be
- My C: system drive is small, and I have a second drive for such data.
- Is the "Wallet" a separate file/entity from the block-chain?
- How do I define the wallet's location?
- Can I backup the wallet by simple copy/paste/tar.gz without carrying the entire block-chain?
- Does the Bitcoin-Qt client currently have built-in mining/transaction-processing? I do not see the dialog-box to configure. I have a graphics card and ample wasted CPU-cycles.
Thanks for clarification. Links to proper documentation are welcome!