I have a BTC address from 2013 when I bought my BTC, it is a paper wallet (the BTC have been moved), but I want to claim my BCH and BSV (Is this correct I can also claim BSV?) and move it to my trezor. It has been a looong time since I have done any of this and I am unsure how to do it now as it is in an old address and private key and I do remember a while ago reading somewhere that I have to convert an old address to a newer one to do this.

I have spent ages looking through forums etc but am no clearer - so does someone know where I can find this information on what to do? If there is a video that would be brilliant... or if there is a wallet that would do the conversion for me - even better

Thanks in advance

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.