Here is what I've understood of bitcoin:
- Everybody has a public and private key.
- If A sends bitcoins to B:
- B is generating an address and sends it to A
- This addresses are generated for each transaction.
- A needs to sign something with his private key and B's address
Am I wrong?
If not, I want to understand how this address is computed.
I have read it is a kind of public key computed from private key. That's it? So we can have many public keys which match to a common private key? I have also read the address is derived from the public key.