- downloaded my wallet into a drive which does not have enough disk space left.
- has not currently synced yet
- transferred bitcoins by mistake whilst it was syncing
- I have backed up my wallet but have not encrypted it yet.
- I'm trying to gain access to my coins via importing of keys to .blockchain website.
- I followed this guide:
To export a private key from your Satoshi bitcoin-qt client:
launch your bitcoin client as usual and wait for it to load the blockchain and start up click on 'help' in the menu bar (top right) click on 'debug window' select the 'console' tab type: walletpassphrase "your walletpassphrase here" 600 type: dumpprivkey [your public key here] this will return the private key, you can copy it now; ensure you clear your clipboard/history afterwards type: walletlock }
All it says in the console..
safemode,warning what is not displayed may be incorrect might need to download upgrade, and nodes code-2
I want to access my coins via blockchain website. My operating system is Windows; the client is bitcoin-qt version 0.8.1.
How do I export these keys?