Hence BIP 342 proposes to enable opcodes like OP_MOD, OP_DIV, OP_MUL is it possible to perform advanced math operations like EC point addition/multiplication in a script size of up to 10kB?
BIP 342 does not add any of these opcodes, and it is not possible to perform elliptic curve operations in it.
The only new/changed opcode semantics in BIP342 are:
- Schnorr signatures instead of ECDSA.
- OP_CHECKSIGADD instead of OP_CHECKMULTISIG(VERIFY).
- OP_SUCCESSx opcodes for future extensibility
- Unknown pubkey types for future extensibility.
- Changes in resource accounting/limits.