Software engineer since 2010. I started my career as a ETL and database developer, writing PL/SQL procedures and ETL processes for American Express India's risk and information management department till early 2014.
Over the next two years, I worked as a backend engineer for different startups, developing backend APIs using Node.js. During this time I learned about various AWS services, Elasticsearch, NoSQL databases, ExpressJS, Postgres.
Since 2016, I have been working remotely as an independent full stack developer and have gained expertise with ExpressJS, various AWS tools, Docker, Elasticsearch, VueJS and NuxtJS. Some of the projects I've worked on:
- https://odigger.com/ (built from scratch, frontend and backend)
- https://unroll.me/ (part of the core dev team)
- https://www.wishyoo.com/ (backend developer)
- http://travasu-api-985044293.eu-west-1.elb.amazonaws.com/api-docs/ (built from scratch)
- http://codingfundas.com/ (personal blog)
- https://www.ringba.com/ (frontend developer)
AutobiographerSep 24, 2019
This user hasn’t posted yet.