In a past life, I was a software engineer, cryptographer, and computer security person.
Here are some of the things I have done.
- Multiple implementations of elliptic curve cryptography code (cellphones, Bluetooth, hardware security modules)
- Reviewed security of code, especially primary boot loader in cell phones
- Implemented random number generators (cell phones, hardware security modules)
- Analyzed quality of the entropy sources for RNGs.
- High speed system area networking research
San Diego, CA, United States
Member for 1 year, 9 months
1 profile view
Last seen Feb 27 '19 at 3:59