Mark offers a unique combination of deep technical and business expertise, and a strong track record of success. Mark has built, grown, and driven software engineering teams for organizations of all sizes.
Mark has developed courses on a wide range of AWS topics for Linux Academy and Pluralsight.
Mark is the coauthor of the 2001 book Professional XML Web Services. He’s a former contributor to XML Journal and Web Services Journal. Mark has been routinely quoted and mentioned in publications like the Palm Beach Post and more.
Mark frequently mentors executive leadership in cloud technology concepts and techniques. He is an avid writer and speaker, delivering engaging seminars and webinars on a range of topics. Mark has held key roles in the IT industry, spanning development, project management, product management, and marketing. Mark holds a BS in Computer Science and an MBA with a specialization in Technology Management.
Organizations that work with Mark can expect dramatic results such as:
- Successful migrations of on-premises applications into AWS
- Significant reduction in existing AWS costs
- Further cost reduction, faster execution, and risk reduction using infrastructure-as-code
- Improved cloud security posture with automated incident response procedures
- Fault-tolerant and highly available infrastructure that scales to meet demand
- Elimination of undifferentiated heavy lifting, such as application and cloud operations
- Ability continuously adapt your applications to reduce costs, increase uptimes, respond to business events, and exploit the pace of innovation in AWS.
Areas of Expertise Include:
- Application Architecture
- Performance Optimization
- Security, Governance & Compliance
- Cloud Operations
- Cost Savings
Top network posts
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.