I have a product that is in development and I want to allow people to buy something like bonds to raise money for the project. I was thinking to develop my own protocol for defining these bond certificates but first I want to check if Bitcoin provides something for it.
Some of the requirements are:
- Bonds are sold sequentially and have serial numbers. Each subsequent bond is a little bit (a fraction of a penny) more expensive than the previous bond sold.
- Bonds have to be splitable just like share splits.
- People should be able to buy anonymously and receive a bond certificate without providing an email, or any identifiable addresses.
- Should be able to validate bond certificates with a public key.
- At the bond's maturity time, the shareholder (bond owner) should be able to claim that they own in with a private key.
Are there any Bitcoin features to help with this?