I'm developing a website that will be accepting BTC as a form of payment.
I (technically) know how to accept payments, I'm currently experimenting with the daemon and the Python-BitcoinRPC library and everything seems to work well.
What I'm asking here is what is, in the opinion of Bitcoins experts, the best way to actually handle the transactions.
I'm currently testing this method:
- Payment requested
- Script asks the Bitcoin daemon to generate a new address
- Show the new address to the user, ask to pay to that address
- Script monitors the address
- When the confirmed amount on that address is equal or greater that the amount to pay, mark the transaction as Payed
- Transfer the amount from the address to another "main" address where all the payments end up
Is this method good and secure? I'm particularly unsure about the last point.
Do you have any experience in this field?
Thank you in advance!
EDIT: I'm having some issues in sending BTC moved to a address from another address in local (without paying fees).